Monday, September 15, 2008

I'm back from Wisconsin




It is always nice when your plans work out. I was going to be in Wisconsin for only 4 days and had lots to do, so it was nice that I got all in and then some. I hadn't planned on my brother having open heart surgery, but he did and I was able to see him twice. He is doing GREAT!

Now to accomplish what I did was a challenge because there is a lot of distance between EVERYONE AND EVERYTHING that was on my list. Think farm country. I wish I could have spent more time with one friend and that I had seen a couple more friends..Geri & Diane, we will get together...next time I hope. I live 6 hours from there.

My aunt and cousin wanted me to go to a quilt show in Madison, WI with them. (Friday) That's about 1.5 hours from them. I really enjoyed spending the day with them and saw a great show.....even though I didn't win anything. Lots of drawings going on. I'm sure that Mystery Basket will be the last for a long time.lol The quilt above caught my eye. There were lots of beautiful quilts.

Ever see and taste a chocolate (covered) cherry tomato? Darn, I forgot to taste it.....well, I was going to bring it home and left it at my sisters:-( At least I got a picture. lol Above is a picture of it ....
Hope you all had a nice weekend.
Kathy

3 comments:

Hazel said...

Glad you had a good time and I'm sorry to hear about your brother hope he has a speedy recovery .The quilt is nice ,the chocolate tomato No thanks LOL .

Samantha said...

I love tomatoes and I love chocolate, but can't say I'm looking forward to having them together!

Michelle said...

Umm chocolate covered tomatoes?! I don't even think my chocolate loving family would try that one! LOL! Too bad you didn't taste it to see how good it was! LOL!