Thursday, March 8, 2012

Red Heart Sashay.....Yarn??

It is darker than actually is. This color is salsa
Ballet on left and salsa on right

I finally finished two scarves made with Red Heart Boutique Sashay yarn. Not that it takes a long time to make them, but because of all the other projects I have going on. It doesn't look like yarn. My friend Hazel
had posted on her blog about these scarves and how easy they were to make. She insured me I could do it especially since I don't knit. She said you didn't have to know how to knit. So, I watched the Red Heart's video on how to make it. I'm a visual learner, so this was a lot of help along with Mikey's video. Red Heart has a crochet video to make a scarf also. I'm going to try that next. It has been hard to get the yarn, so I've been getting some here and there. I plan on teaching my sister-in-law how to make these scarves. So, you don't have to know how to knit to make these...... I'm living proof! I've got my eye on learning to use Red Heart Boutique Ribbons next. It's all your fault Hazel! LOL Here is the link

No comments: