Sunday, February 22, 2009

Sudoku anyone?

click on picture to enlarge..... I decided to post part of the Sudoku quilt I am assembling. I finished all 81 blocks and have put together 27 of them. I'm a sudoku lover.....I love the challenge of this game, so I'm really excited about this quilt. It is all paper pieced 4 inch blocks. I started the blocks a few years ago and decided I really wanted to finish this quilt. It's kinda good that I've set it down for a while because I've gotten a lot more practice in paper piecing through the years. Waiting has made the more complicated blocks easier to put together. The bocks are from Carol Doak's collection of patterns. I have a number of her CDs that I took them from. So, what do you think? I'll post a picture of the finished quilt when I get it done.
Hope you are having a Super Day and thanks for stopping by............
Kathy

No comments: