Sunday, February 14, 2010

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!







Happy Valentines Day! And Happy Birthday to a very special friend of mine, JoAnn, born on this day! She is a "sweetheart". I'm thankful the Lord brought her into my life about 16 years ago. She lives in the Dallas area where they got lots of snow this last week. It is snowing here right now and I have to go to work soon..... Anyway, yesterday I spent time making these pins. I started out just making the center part, but felt it needed more, so I made a large yoyo to put behind it. Lettie from Polka Dot Pineapple gave me the original idea. She is such a creative person. She amazes me with what she comes up with. The center pin is from the scrapbooking section of Hobby Lobby. Shhhhh don't tell anyone I went there, since I work at Michaels. lol What can I say, I was in the area when the idea hit me;-)

Have a Wonderful Day!

2 comments:

Villblomsten said...

Happy Valentines Day :-)
Greetings from Norway :-)

Arlette said...

Hi Kathy! I love your take on the hairpins and I love the pretty fabrics you used too!
Aloha!