Friday, January 25, 2013

What a HOOT!

Didn't I tell you I felt an owl hat was in the future?  I had a few days off from work and made up these little fellows.  The first one seemed to take forever, but that is because I was reading the pattern over and over and taking out and starting over a number of times.  lol.  Did the second one go much faster?  Yeah and the third?  You are suppose to improve each time right?  Well,  I learned a lesson or two with that one. lol   Now if it wasn't for mistakes, how would we learn??  All in all, they are easy and very cute.  These are for newborn babies, so they are small.  Now I'm going to make one for a toddler and  work up to an adult hat.  I should be a pro by then...... maybe. lol   Here is the link to Sarah's patterns.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

There adorable ,some lucky little one will love one.