Tuesday, July 22, 2008

My Tuesday


While waiting for my windows to be installed today, I made the July BOM from Carol Doaks internet group. Don't even ask how many I need to do yet to catch up. My granddaughter was over and we played Wii for a while. Told Raven I was having a Wii withdrawal. lol We play Mario Kart. Too much fun!! We aren't quiet when playing and I can only imagine what the guys installing the windows were thinking..... A granny playing Wii???lol Did I say too much fun?? My dh went to the movies to see "The Dark Knight"with our grandson and we all spent time together later. It was a good day.
Hope you had a good day too.
Kathy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

You're a granny?! No way?! he he he! I thought we were holding at 29?! LOL! Love, love, love the colors in that block! Good job!!