Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Beautiful Fall like morning

Good Morning! It's a beautiful 61 degrees this morning. I've been busy working on my "Scrappy Trips Around the World" By Bonnie of Quiltville. It's coming along. I might post a picture later.
I've been at Announcements To Ponder and loved it so much that I thought I'd share with you. With the holidays coming up, I'm sure Jessie could come up with some pretty unique cards. I have not used this service or personally know Jessie. I just visited her sight and was in awe of her work. Enjoy the creativity and while you're at it, she is doing a giveaway at Bloggy Giveaways.
Enjoy your day! Kathy

1 comment:

Michelle said...

Thanks for the idea! Breanna took it and ran with it! I'm talking about the blog headers that lady does! Go take a look at mine now! Breanna's so talented sometimes! It almost makes up for the teenage attitude....almost! LOL!