Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Angry Bird Crochet hat


Fun, Fun, Fun! I'm limited in my crocheting abilities and wasn't sure I could make this hat, but I DID!!! Now don't ask me how long it took me. The directions say it takes about 3-4 hours.
I slowly played the video (I'm a visual learner) and crocheted along..... still making mistakes because I also had the written instructions in front of me and thought I could do it before watching the step. Needless to say, I took out a lot and redone steps, but that's ok. I'm pretty determined to accomplish new skills and projects. Well, most of the time. lol This hat brings a smile to my face and makes me laugh. Michelle would be proud! LOL OH, here is where you can find the video and pattern. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZQGuTAa5cDo&list=LLlsrKcYqInwxAiGPhAiHm0g&index=1&feature=plpp_video

2 comments:

Hazel said...

Sooo cute and yes Michelle would get a good chuckle out of this . Don't I remember you and her being in chicken outfits or something like that LOL .You learn like I do ,jump right in and learn as we go along ,you did a fantastic job .Michelle is smiling down at you .

Kathy ~~~ said...

Thank you Hazel! Michelle made the first Chicken Hat and made me wear it to a quilt show in Paducah. lol
It was so much fun watching peoples reactions to it.