Sunday, January 22, 2012

Butterflies


A Good Sunday Afternoon to you! I've found lately I've been spending too much time on Youtube.... So many wonderful idea's and I want to try them all!!! Today I watched video's on making safety pin , rubber ban, Hello Kitty and soda can tab bracelets. Too fun. Sooooo in the future you just might see some here. OK, I was suppose to be watching a free motion one, but never got there. The afternoon is young, so I just might get to it and have something to show some of my practicing. Here are some crocheted butterflies I've been making. Not sure where they will be used yet. Maybe on a hat(bunch of them. lol) or might put one on a shawl I give away. I've working on making them just a tad smaller to make a brooch or hair barret. I used Sugar'n Cream yarn. The white one is made with a heavy thread. Here is where you can find the video I used to make them. Until next time...... Have a Wonderful Day!

No comments: