Tuesday, January 3, 2012

January 2012

I noticed it has been a while since I last wrote;-) Looking at the picture of Kahlu below, I thought I should give an update on him. Over a month ago we found out since his 6 month blood sugar check, his blood sugar was way out of control. We are in the process of getting it under control. I'm wondering if this will be his last year with us. I wish he could talk to let us know when his is feeling bad. He had gunk in his eye and I took him in to "nip" it in the butt before it got bad. They do a blood sugar test whenever he goes in and found it to be VERY high. He just turned 10 in November.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

Hello I've missed your post ,hope all is well in your household and everyone is in good health So sorry about Kahlu I know he will get the best care from you .